HealthPartners focuses on early detection, intervention and prevention to improve the health of employees and their families and lower healthcare costs. At HealthPartners, we work with employers to create a Well@Work plan that meets their organization's goals and their employees' needs.
At the on-site Well@Work clinic, HealthPartners providers diagnose and treat simple acute illnesses, help employees live a healthier lifestyle and improve care for chronic conditions like diabetes or hypertension. The clinic also can perform customized pre-employment testing and services.
Well@Work gets results. Here's a look at some of the results seen at the Well@Work site for Grede in St. Cloud:
- Within the first year of the clinic’s operation, the retention rate rose from 59 percent to 80 percent.
- Employee health improved and over one-third of its employees moved to a high deductible health plan.
- Healthcare costs fell 30 percent and safety increased.
- Large medical claims over $50,000 fell from 10 to 3.
- Short-term disability payouts dropped 57 percent.
- By bringing the pre-employment testing in house, Grede saved 25 percent and could customize the test to best represent the needs of their employee base.
- For more information regarding HealthPartners Well@Work program, contact Nicole Anderson at (320)203-2388.
A Personal StoryDiagnosed with diabetes in the 90s, Randy, Grede Foundaries employee, had come to expect to not feel well. Then, he made his first visit to the provider at his employer’s free onsite medical clinic. “He said I think we can do better than this,” Randy said. A change in Randy’s medications led his glucose levels to fall and his energy to soar. “I felt unbelievably better,” Randy said. He exercises more now and has lost 30 pounds in less than 12 weeks.
The quality of care and convenience at the Well@Work clinic at Grede Foundries has led Randy and his wife to change their primary care provider to one of the clinic’s provider “Dane is so connected to you and whatever time it takes, he takes,” Randy said.
Well@Work Clinic ServicesHere are some of the services we can offer your employees through Well@Work:
- Check-up reminders
- Routine lab draws
- Health education and information
- Vision screening
- Wellness coaching
- Occupational health services
Feeling good at work can start at home. Be informed. Find tips to help make the change toward better health.More Info...